I Care your Liver

I Care your Liver
You too love your liver

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thanks to my friend Anshu Gupta daughter of Late Sh. Govind Ram and well wisher of Jyotsna Verma, Dr. A. S. Soin, Dr. Subash Gupta and all other persons related to Liver Transplant in India

Thanks to my friend Anshu Gupta daughter of Late Sh. Govind Ram and well wisher of Dr. Jyotsna Verma, Dr. A. S. Soin, Dr. Subash Gupta and all other persons related to Liver Transplant in India

Anshu Gupta is one of my best friend. She met me about 6 years back, when she came for appointment of Dr. Subash Gupta for her surgery. She did very very well after surgery of Ulcerative colitis. Her father's name was Govind Ram who died this year. She was patient of Dr. Subash Gupta, a renowned liver transplant surgeon. She was suffering from Ulcerative Colitis and was operated by Dr. Subash Gupta when he used to do maximum G. I. Surgery cases. Now he is mainly doing liver transplant. Last year her father got ill, she came for consultation at my office with Dr. A. S. Soin at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and fixed the date of operation but never turned back and finally she got her father Mr. Govind Ram operated by Dr. Subash Gupta at Apollo Hopital. Unfortunately she lost her father in the begining of this year.

She also helped our unit of Liver Transplantation at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital by telling the drawbacks and loop holes related to Dr. Soin's website www.livertransplantindia.com which ultimately helped us to be ahead in this field of Liver Transplant in India.

I dedicate my website www.livertransplantconsultant.com to all my family members and friends who supported me in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment